2010 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Jeep 4 Me

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Review

Jeep 4 Me
By JAS on

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

First off, let me say that I am really impressed with this Jeep and I do not regret buying it. I wanted a basic four-wheel drive vehicle with true off- road and towing ability and the Liberty fits the bill. I love the ride height, the driving position, the AUX plug-in and the rear seat room. It is a lot bigger on the inside than you would think. I can handle the lack of cruise control, the so-so fuel economy and not having tinted windows or a roof rack. What I do not like is the light gray inserts on the seats (stain magnets) and the cheap hinge on the center console. That is gonna need a fix in the future I'm sure. So far reliability has been excellent.

Love the off-road capability, AUX in- put port, towing capacity, interior air filtration, Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist and the rugged good looks.

Fix the cheapo hinge on the center console and get rid of the light colored seat inserts. Make roof rack side rails standard and increase horsepower.