2010 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: I love it!

2010 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

I love it!
By Jessie on

2010 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We just took delivery of the car yesterday, so I can't address the reliability issues people state, but I know people that have the car and have had no problems. My husband's lease was up on his '07 Grand Cherokee, which was our third Jeep, all with no problems. I convinced him to get the Liberty for me, and I'm thrilled with it! I'm a nurse and I have to get to work, regardless of the weather, and the Jeeps have never let us down. They go through everything! And I'm sure this one will too. The car pros and Consumer Reports all give these cars a bad rap, but since having a Jeep in the family since 1997 and never having a problem, I don't know where they get their information from.

Love the squared off Jeep look, doesn't look like all the other cookie cutter cars on the road. Especially love the media system with voice activation. Ordered the car with all the bells and whistles. Got a great deal with all the incentives offered, especially to returning Jeep owner/lessee.

Would have liked adjustable pedals and telescoping wheel, that's about it. Go American made with an American nameplate!