Happy So Far
By Kenny R on
2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
Traded my 1999 Durango that I bought new. Only had 87,000 on it, but I new issues were coming. Have a 2009 Suzuki SX4 Crossover that we LOVE. Looked at the GV and the Equator double cab. Wouldn't budge enough on price. Checked Subaru and Toyota. Was getting tough to find a mid-sized, affordable TRUCK-LIKE SUV, like my Durango was. Have never looked at or considered Jeep before. The front seats are VERY comfortable. Love the driving position. Sits up, great view, and is a "commanding" position. Nice 2nd row space and cargo space. Back seats fold flat, and lock! Engine seems a little loud. But this is their tried and true Jeep engine so we'll see. But so far, very happy with it.
Favorite Features
Inferno Red. Sunrooof. Tow hitch and capability. Commanding sitting position. Front seat comfort. View of the road. 2nd row folds flat and locks. Truck based SUV with off- road capability.
Suggested Improvements
Don't really like that the headlights come on when I unlock it. Just one of those small things that bug me. Don't really need the whole neighborhood to see that I'm getting in my truck now. Prefer to be less obvious. Also, make a chrome accessory for the little accents on the side of the hood.
By corybomberx
on 06/04/12 12:36 PM (PDT)

If you hit menu on you're steering wheel and go into preferences you can change you're headlights from turning on when you unlock as well as you're horn.