Used 2010 Jeep Liberty Renegade SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

Edmonds verse me
By onefofun

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned the 2010 Jeep Liberty for about 8 months and have found the negative press given to this vehicle to be just subjective preferences. The first knock by professionals is the power...well this Jeep has plenty of power and in fact is very zippy and torquey at low end. It gets up and scoots off the line but does lose some punch at 50 and above....but what is the speed limit? This Jeeps power is more than enough. The handling? love it! It is stable on the highway, fun to drive in town and has answered every task I have given it off road including 15 inches of snow mud combo and very rugged terrain. The interior cleans up well and while not fancy remember..its a Jeep.

Favorite Features

Rugged good looks, sporty feel, compliments I get on its looks. Off Road capabilities including the skid plates. Great low end torque. Oh, cant forget...the wife loves it.

Suggested Improvements

A bit more ground clearance from the factory. An option to lift more than 2.5 inches which will allow bigger tires for those who wish to be a little more hard core. Its hard to like the gas mileage on this V-6 however a 4 cylinder would not be enough power. Maybe a more fuel concious more powerful V-6 would be the ticket.

New jeep owner very satisfied
By corybomberx

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have only owned this vehicle for a few days but to tell you the truth I absolutely love this jeep. This is not my first jeep and I have never had any serious issues, I don't believe I will either. The new jeep liberty feels very good with on road manners to brag about. I feel a lot of these reviews are based off other vehicles and compared to my 500hp turbo diesel this truck is a dream. It is very smooth and the seats are so comfortable. I feel the interior is made pretty well considering its not a 50,000 dollar suv. It is a little noisy but then again it's really quiet compared to my old truck. I feel that I got what I paid for and don't think I would have been as happy with anything else

Favorite Features

Great road manors, good off road capabilities for being a small suv, great sounding stereo system, comfortable seats, good fuel mileage for what it is, interior style is very masculine which is nice cause it's a smaller vehicle, most of all.... My wife loves it

Suggested Improvements

More horsepower and torque, better fuel mileage, like to see a higher tow rating and a few more inches of ground clearance.