2010 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
Jeep Fan
By jeep51 on 04/30/13 12:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is truly an SUV! Second Jeep Liberty in my home. First one a 2002 Liberty Sport still running great after 205k miles. Reliable, fun to drive and pretty. Original paint great, no rust. Is a quality SUV.

Awsome mid-size suv
By durangoman70 on 04/17/13 16:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Jeep Liberty I have owned. I traded in a 2009 Nissan Altima for this Jeep Liberty. I love how comfortable the Liberty is for a tall person. The Liberty sport comes with all the options you could ever want. The ride is really nice, seats are comfortable. For those people who write bad reviews about the liberty have no clue what they are talking about...... 1. Gas millage is around 18 which is what you expect for an suv. 2. You can't compare a Liberty to a car.....If you want the ride of a car and gas millage of a car BUY A CAR. I wanted something that pull a boat and not be the size of a huge truck. The Liberty is it. I highly recommend the Liberty to anyone

What a great SUV
By jnga on 01/06/13 17:21 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I did not buy this car for its gas mileage; I bought it for its great exterior. It handles like a suv is suppose to and I have loved owning this vehicle. Just remember that this is a jeep and jeeps are not known for gas sipping. I drive primarily city miles, but on the rare occasion I have needed the "muscle" that jeep is known for, Ive had it. I have a large dog that I like to take to the dog park, but Im also one of those people who like to keep my car really clean. The interior of this vehicle is outstanding! I can take my dog to the park and not have to worry if he is going to damage my car's interior. This suv is the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity; absolutely awesome!

New jeep owner very satisfied
By corybomberx on 06/03/12 14:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have only owned this vehicle for a few days but to tell you the truth I absolutely love this jeep. This is not my first jeep and I have never had any serious issues, I don't believe I will either. The new jeep liberty feels very good with on road manners to brag about. I feel a lot of these reviews are based off other vehicles and compared to my 500hp turbo diesel this truck is a dream. It is very smooth and the seats are so comfortable. I feel the interior is made pretty well considering its not a 50,000 dollar suv. It is a little noisy but then again it's really quiet compared to my old truck. I feel that I got what I paid for and don't think I would have been as happy with anything else

So Disappointed
By rhondajones on 04/02/12 20:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my 2004 Jeep Cherokee for my new 2010 Jeep Liberty hoping for better gas mileage. The back hatch sensor has been replaced, the hood sensor has been replaced which caused the remote car start to fail. And now at 42,000 miles my heat and a/c is stuck on defrost even when the a/c and heat is completely shut off. The "auto" light position on the headlights is broke now (after warranty is up of course) and the dash reads "Low Spare Tire" which I've had checked numerous times and the spare is not low. So that sensor is faulty. I'm told the computer software needs to be updated, but can't afford to take into a dealer.

lemon
By simcop06 on 01/28/12 07:24 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the car 7 months ago with 7200 miles on it. It's been in the shop 9 times already. There is a unfixable shake in the body that cant be fixed and a few other things. Dunning Motor Sale Cambridge,Oh cant fix anything and Daimler Chrysler dont no what to do. This is my first Chrysler product and the last. Very disapointed it the vehicle and Chrysler.Warning DO NOT BUY.

Good Solid Jeep
By pfinnegan on 01/18/12 13:42 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a Jeep Liberty Limited in June 2010 to replace my 1994 Cherokee Sport. My old Cherokee had nothing - no power anything. I got about everything on this Jeep including the touch screen stereo with GPS and sub-woofer. I like the ride, the way it looks and it is great in snow or on back roads in the mountains. I was disappointed in the power it has when it has to go up long mountain roads. Other than that, no problems at 22,000. One bit of advice, run non-ethanol gas for better power and 10% better mileage. On the interstate, I get 22-23 mpg at 70 with the good stuff.

Thought it would be better
By kbrown07 on 10/04/11 14:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I downsized from a f150 4x4 5.7l v8 to my jeep liberty. Believe it or not... I was getting better fuel mileage in my truck... I am not impressed with the Jeep Liberty at all and if I could go back I would. I have had it for 10 months and feel it was the worst decision I have ever made. I highly regret not researching this vehicle before buying it. It looks very good, but it is not at all. Wish someone would steal it so I can get my truck back.... That is how much I honestly hate it. ive worked at a car lot and I know a lot about cars guess I just jumped the gun on this one bc the price sounded nice. I guess that is what I get, should have known better.

Edmonds verse me
By onefofun on 02/12/11 07:51 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned the 2010 Jeep Liberty for about 8 months and have found the negative press given to this vehicle to be just subjective preferences. The first knock by professionals is the power...well this Jeep has plenty of power and in fact is very zippy and torquey at low end. It gets up and scoots off the line but does lose some punch at 50 and above....but what is the speed limit? This Jeeps power is more than enough. The handling? love it! It is stable on the highway, fun to drive in town and has answered every task I have given it off road including 15 inches of snow mud combo and very rugged terrain. The interior cleans up well and while not fancy remember..its a Jeep.

Causes lots of good stares
By John on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

well, it does live up to the JEEP way of life. decent handling on the pavement for such a rugged SUV

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Liberty Suv in VA is:

$121 per month*