Used 2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

Get Yourself a Jeep Liberty
By BearB

great overall value

Cheap Jeep
By Larry Maddox

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This was the first Jeep I have ever owned. This Jeep doesn't have all the electronic stuff and I am ok with that. I am looking at the dependability of this vehicle before I upgrade. I am amazed at how quite this Jeep is on the highway. My Cadillac CTS isn't that quite. This Jeep has great suspension and drives like a dream.
Having to let go of my Chevy Colorado which I bought brand new in 2007 wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. This Jeep surpasses my expectations and I will not hesitate to get another one down the road.

Jeep Fan
By jeep51

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is truly an SUV! Second Jeep Liberty in my home. First one a 2002 Liberty Sport still running great after 205k miles. Reliable, fun to drive and pretty. Original paint great, no rust. Is a quality SUV.

Performance, reliability, clearance you can go anywhere, sand, mud, roads.

Less noise inside with the off road tires. Better mileage.

Awsome mid-size suv
By durangoman70

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Jeep Liberty I have owned.
I traded in a 2009 Nissan Altima for this Jeep Liberty.
I love how comfortable the Liberty is for a tall person.
The Liberty sport comes with all the options you could ever want. The ride is really nice, seats are comfortable.

For those people who write bad reviews about the liberty have no clue what they are talking about......
1. Gas millage is around 18 which is what you expect for an suv.

2. You can't compare a Liberty to a car.....If you want the ride of a car and gas millage of a car BUY A CAR.

I wanted something that pull a boat and not be the size of a huge truck. The Liberty is it.

I highly recommend the Liberty to anyone

Ease of switching into 4 wheel drive headroom and leg room seats are comfortable.

What a great SUV
By jnga

2010 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I did not buy this car for its gas mileage; I bought it for its great exterior. It handles like a suv is suppose to and I have loved owning this vehicle. Just remember that this is a jeep and jeeps are not known for gas sipping. I drive primarily city miles, but on the rare occasion I have needed the "muscle" that jeep is known for, Ive had it. I have a large dog that I like to take to the dog park, but Im also one of those people who like to keep my car really clean. The interior of this vehicle is outstanding! I can take my dog to the park and not have to worry if he is going to damage my car's interior. This suv is the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity; absolutely awesome!