2010 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
What a great SUV
By jnga on 01/06/13 17:21 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I did not buy this car for its gas mileage; I bought it for its great exterior. It handles like a suv is suppose to and I have loved owning this vehicle. Just remember that this is a jeep and jeeps are not known for gas sipping. I drive primarily city miles, but on the rare occasion I have needed the "muscle" that jeep is known for, Ive had it. I have a large dog that I like to take to the dog park, but Im also one of those people who like to keep my car really clean. The interior of this vehicle is outstanding! I can take my dog to the park and not have to worry if he is going to damage my car's interior. This suv is the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity; absolutely awesome!

Thought it would be better
By kbrown07 on 10/04/11 14:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I downsized from a f150 4x4 5.7l v8 to my jeep liberty. Believe it or not... I was getting better fuel mileage in my truck... I am not impressed with the Jeep Liberty at all and if I could go back I would. I have had it for 10 months and feel it was the worst decision I have ever made. I highly regret not researching this vehicle before buying it. It looks very good, but it is not at all. Wish someone would steal it so I can get my truck back.... That is how much I honestly hate it. ive worked at a car lot and I know a lot about cars guess I just jumped the gun on this one bc the price sounded nice. I guess that is what I get, should have known better.

Cool looking 4x4
By davewilde77 on 08/21/10 10:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I like the look and ride of the new jeep liberty. I would of not even looked at the old style liberty. I have only had the liberty for about 4 weeks, but have had fun driving it. Plenty of room and well worth the price.

Towed 3 times in 6 months!
By Sherry on 05/31/10 00:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have the 2010 Jeep Liberty Sport with the full slider window. It's a gorgeous vehicle however I have had to have it towed 3 times in 6 months for various things involving the "on board computer". I now don't want to drive it anywhere for fear it won't start! Each time the dealer has told me that what goes wrong "can't be fixed in the field" so it had to be towed. I'm ready to turn it in! :(

Love it
By millie on 01/11/10 12:41 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Had a 2007 Jeep Liberty hated it. Feel in love with the 2009 Jeep Liberty. Got one about 4 months ago am so happy with it. Had several people tell me how much they like it. So, all I have to say I love my 2009 Jeep Liberty. So much more room in it and bigger. Truly do love it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Liberty in NJ is:

$213 per month*