2009 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: A manly SUV

2009 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Review

A manly SUV
By mark on

2009 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was able to find a Limited 4WD with great end of the year incentives. I saved thousands and feel I got a great price for a reliable and quite handsome vehicle. I like the rugged looks of this vehicle as well as all of the amenities that come with the Limited package. It rides nice, is quite comfortable and looks so good! I only have two complaints: First, a very short dashboard. There's no room for paperwork, food, etc. A major complaint is the gas mileage. I know that this is an SUV, but 13mpg in the city and 17mpg on the hwy is pathetic. This is a midsize SUV. I don't beat on this car. I'm not fast on the accelerator and I even upgraded to synthetic oil at 3000 miles.

Love the heated leather seats and lumbar support. Having all of the radio and personal settings available on the steering column is quite nice as well.

Gas mileage definitely needs improvement. An SUV this size should be getting 23-25 mpg hwy.