2009 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
Jeep
By Jeepers on 04/24/10 21:09 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in my 97 140k mile Grand Cherokee for the 09 Liberty. In the 140k miles I drove that car it had NO problems. Those who rag on the Liberty's gas mileage should go buy themselves a hybrid and keep moving.I was looking for an upper-teen's priced SUV that was fun to drive, dependable, and didn't look like a soccer mom drove it. The comparing cars (ie: Rav4, Forester, CR- V) looked and felt unappealing to me. The Liberty drives great and comes with some nice options like the 30GB multimedia storage for mp3s/jpegs, internal CD burner, usb port, voice command, bluetooth, satellite radio, sunroof, ect. The outside is stylish and the off-road capabilities are top of the line. Glad I went Jeep

Buy a Jeep!
By atrometer on 01/15/10 21:06 PM (PST)

2009 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have the two package and she tows our travel trailer great! (13-15 mpg) Mileage without trailer is 22 on the road as rated. We like this better than any vehicle we've had, and at 70 we've had a LOT!

1st time Jeep
By Car Buy Guy on 10/12/09 20:42 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first American car after many years of driving foreign. I feel very fortunate to have purchased a new vehicle during such hard times and decided to give the American car companies another chance. This is my first Jeep and so far I pretty impressed. Quality and workmanship have definitely improved but the amount of product has lessened. Metal and materials have taken a back seat to technology. One of the reasons I chose Jeep was for safety. A full frame,rear wheel drive,and superb styling brought some of the important basics back to an industry that has become "boring". Looking at other SUV's, they all looked and drove the same until I met Jeep. It's a buy recommendation for me..

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Jeep Liberty in VA is:

$129 per month*