Sky Slider is awesome
By JB on
2008 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased a Limited with a Sky Slider top, which I have to say is awesome. Nice to be one with nature. The 5 star frontal and side crash rating was a big plus. The ride is great, handles great in snow and ice...even better than my Grand Cherokee. Inside is roomy and comfortable, even for my 6 ft plus 16 year old son. I have the Limited fully loaded. For a Jeep, the new Liberty feels more like a luxurious crossover. It gets a lot of looks from people...sharp looking! I would purchase this vehicle all over again. The MyGig, Sirius radio and Sirius Traffic, heated seats and mirrors, remote start, navigation are wonderful options! It's a trail rated Jeep, what more can one expect?!
Favorite Features
My Limited is about fully loaded. I love the MyGig with navigation, Sirius radio and Sirius Traffic, ability to plug in my iPod. The heated seats, mirrors, and remote starter are nice for New England winters. But my absolute favorite feature is the Sky Slider top.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is I wish it got a little better gas mileage. But it gets about the same as my Grand Cherokee.