Loved Jeeps until I needed a replacement part!!!
By kareneileen on
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I'm on my second jeep. Loved jeep and referred people to buy jeeps...but last week my 2008 Jeep had issues and needed to be towed. I has been 7 days and the jeep is STILL at the garage and the part is STILL on a national backorder list with no expected date in site! The National Chrysler/Jeep 800# has been absolutely no help...no timeframe, no help getting a rental car, NOTHING! So, I guess the new motto with jeep is that as soon as you buy their product, the hell with you! You are on your own! So, I guess I'm stuck making monthly payments on a vehicle that is sitting unusable at a garage! I am disgusted at the treatment I have been given by the Jeep Dealership/Jeep Garage and 800#.
Favorite Features
Loved it until I had to wait for a part that is apparently on a national backlog list. I'm at day #7 right now and can't even get an estimated date as to when the part will be available...and the vehicle is not able to be driven until it is fixed.
Suggested Improvements
Be able to back up the product you are putting out there!! I'm disgusted that I have bought a product that apparently cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time. It is not some rare vehicle, it is simply a 2008 Jeep Liberty. I cannot understand why this seems to be such a major issue or such a major back log! There are jeep liberties all over the place, why are there not parts available to fix them??? Very, very poor customer service at the national 800# and no help whatsoever to get a rental vehicle while waiting for jeep to get me a part! No end in site at this point for this MISERABLE situation!..and this may be my last chrysler/jeep product!