Great suv
By love my liberty on
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I was reading the consumer report article on the Jeep and was thrown back. They give some good feedback on performance but are off on comfort. I'm 6'1 220 lbs and have plenty of room in the front, and when I take people for a drive, they all tell me they love the comfort and the ride of my jeep. Many people who have sene or have ridden in my jeep are looking to buy one, because they love the way it looks and drives. The only down side would be the engine. For example, my father a bought the new Lincoln MKX, where it has a larger engine, but consumes less gas. I think jeep needs to redesign the engine to get better gas mileage. Overall, I think this car is a big change from the last car.
Favorite Features
the front cockpit, very roomy, the seats are very comfortable and is good on the back. Also the large side console that can house many items
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I can suggest is a more fuel efficient engine, and maybe some more horsepower to compete with other cars. I have scene suvs in the same class offer 250 plus horsepower that get better or the same gas mileage as the liberty. Changes will have to be made, if gas continues to go up.