For The Love Of Liberty
By Robert Simmons on
2008 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
After two Ford Explorer Limiteds that let me down big time, it was time to change, so I looked at X-terra, Toyota, and Jeep. Loved the new squared off styling on the Jeep Limited with the full size tire now underneath. The ride and comfort for my 6'1" frame has been superb with plenty of leg room and the handling has been great, plus it's quiet. The interior layout is ergonomically fantastic and well planned. The MYGIG radio system with Infinity speakers is the best sound system I have had in a vehicle and bluetooth phone connects are effortless plus the navigation system always guides me home correctly. I am so happy with this vehicle that I bought another one to keep at a 2nd home.
Favorite Features
Instrumentation and displays. Quiet, peppy engine with acceleration when you need it. MYGIG radio/phone/navigation system is great! Seat fits me well with no low back pain and arm rests are just at the right levels. Excellent programmable electronics with controls on steering wheel. Ext. design.
Suggested Improvements
Slightly better gas mileage would be nice. Maybe one more lighter port for recharging cellphone and Ipod at the same time but, hey, ya can't have everything, and this vehicle has almost everything I need and then some.