2008 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4

2008 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
By DK on

2008 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my '08 Liberty for two months and I'm very pleased! I traded in an '04 Liberty for this more comfortable ride and more options. I have to say I pushed the '04 Liberty when it came to off-roading and it performed beyond my expectations - it hung in there with the Rubicons (!!). Now with the '08, so far my off- roading tests have been excellent experiences- and all the while offering more comfort. I like the reliability of Jeep - esp. with a long daily commute and the capability to off road/tackle snow. It's excellent! I haven't tested the hill descent control (yet), but will soon. I plan to upgrade the tires to gain more traction/trailer a sailboat/launch in slick conditions.

Nice quiet ride. The sterio/sound system is terrific. I enjoy the remote start and use it just about every day-- and the cargo stowage area for muddy/damp gear and groceries is great. The personal settings display is bright and easy to use/change in a hurry - and the alarm is loud- works well!

For the price a hitch should be included in the Limited model. Other than this - I don't have any. Smooth quiet ride and very comfortable. I can't wait to play in the snow.