Love my Jeep
By Deb on
2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I bought my Jeep in Jan 07, and wanted to drive it for awhile before reviewing it. So far I am very happy with it. I live in the snow belt and drive a lot for work, it handled the snow with no problems. I always felt like it was holding the road and it went through anything I asked it to.I have no idea why the window controls are in the middle, and wish the cup holders & shifter were reversed but not a big deal. I looked @ Toyota, Honda, & Chevy but think I made the best choice for the money. My husband bought a Ranger but now wants my Jeep, we race for the keys. Over all I can't find anything I really don't like, & my next one will be the new model with the huge sunroof. Great little SUV.
Favorite Features
Love the small dash, gives a better view of the road. Quick little V6 that moves through traffic. Easy to maneuver & parks anyplace. Turns on a dime. Very comfortable to drive, will be nice on trip this summer. With gas @ $4 gas mileage a big plus I wanted an SUV so expected to do worse. Love the key.
Suggested Improvements
More cargo room, switch shifter & cup holders. And put window controls back on door. None of these are deal breakers, but would make it a little more handy.