Love it but...
By Andrew on
2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
First things first:This is a great 4x4 for off road use.It goes practically anywhere and I've never been stuck in it yet.It has power to spare.Goes like a bat out of hell when you need it to.Of course,it's a bit thirsty at the gas pump(mine gets 16mpg in town and 24 on the road)but it's worth it to have the great performance. My only real complaint about it is of course the crappy window regulators.Chrysler need to get off their buts and make a permanent solution for this problem pronto.Either that or they should fix those regulators for the life of the vehicle for free. Maybe some group of owners needs to file a Class Action Lawsuit over this problem?
Favorite Features
I love the quick response of this vehicle and its' off-road capabilities. It's definitely a Jeep when it comes to off-road fun. Handles great,too.
Suggested Improvements
They definitely need to get the window regulator problem solved. I think it's ridiculous that this problem hasn't been addressed by Chrysler yet and I think that Chrysler needs to step-up and fix this problem once and for all. It's gets very pricey very quickly at $500 each time those things break.