Liberty
By Gotjeep on
2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
Well no complaint's, fuel mileage could be a little better but when compared with similar vehicles at least I can leave the pavement. I don't see any issue's with the steering and the body roll on corners is perfectly acceptable. The ability to tow up to 5000 lbs is awesome(more then my friend's trailblazer is rated for..) The 3.7 engine is a v6 version of the 4.7 in my Grand Cherokee, very simple to work on and in the Liberty the engine bay actually has room! For the feature's and price I would say its well rounded off. The little loss in the drive quality on pavement is more the forgiven for what she can do off- road. Love the solid rear axle and the IFS handles her own.
Favorite Features
Comfortable and given her over all size the interior space was managed well. Off-road capable but the Rack n Pinion steering is nice on the road so she don't drive like a pick-up. Towing Capacity Solid 4WD System, Select-Trac has been proven for 20+YRS Rear Window's go all the way down.
Suggested Improvements
Would like to have seen 25 mpg Highway but I can live with the 21/22. 6 SPD Manual should have been offered on the Limited. Would love to see the rear hatch window go down.