It loves the snow!!!
By crimson2 on
2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I bought my Liberty 4x4 over a year ago because I tore up my sports car in the winter of 2010/2011. I figured I would wait to see how things went before writing the review. My only issue to date was a ignition switch went out to the tune of 1300.00 as it and the steering column are one piece. No window issues, but seat stains are as described in the reviews. Nothing seat covers wont fix. Now for winter reliability.... This is where this thing shines!!!!! on 02/21/13 The KC area got about 7in of snow in 4 hours. Just about every other vehicle was on the side of the road, as I passed right on through unplowed streets, I felt like a Boss.... The clearance and part time 4wd took me everywhere!!!
Favorite Features
Ground clearance, 4x4, ability to conquer snow like it wasnt even there...
Suggested Improvements
Seat materials, window issues, and maybe a little more comfortable seats while your at it.
By libertyman07
on 07/28/13 08:15 AM (PDT)

I too have an 2007 Liberty 4X4 that gets through the snow with no issues. I live in central Arkansas and bout a week after I bought my Liberty we got one heck of a snow / ice storm and my Liberty handled it like a champ.