Decent SUV overall
By bryce1984 on
2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
Overall nice SUV. Perfect for a little family looking for something safe. Ours has over 15k and we have not had any problems. The ac seems to struggle in the hot desert summer as well the windows do seem to struggle at times. We love the power and the versatility of the Liberty. The gas mileage isn't the best but what can you expect from a V6 SUV? It gets about the same as my 2000 Nissan Maxima (AVG 20) I wasn't fond of the body style but my wife loved it and it is growing on me. For the price you can't go wrong. It's our first Jeep so we'll see if we can run it for 10 years like I know they are capable of.
Favorite Features
I love the satellite radio. The peppy V6 engine. The space and cargo area. The outlet in the cargo area. Ability to run the AC adapter with the engine turned off (charge batteries and other things). Compact dash, a mix between the Cherokee and Wrangler.
Suggested Improvements
Put the window controls on the doors. More cup holders and maybe an armrest for the back seat with cup holders. Bigger glove box, had to fold my registration on other records to fit. Better AC units. More user friendly alarm with a button to automatically open the back window. Lower driver seat.