Can't Go Wrong.
By Robert on
2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
Looking for a small/mid-size SUV that really is a Sport Utility Vehicle? They're are very few choices left, and the Liberty has always been a front-runner. The right combination of Old-School tried and true Jeep four wheeler know-how, and a good helping of modern safety, capability, and convenience additions. It's not my first Jeep, but it is my favorite so far. I have the 2007 Latitude Edition, and love the combinations of features and pricing. Only thing I miss? Mine doesn't have the overhead trip-computer, oh well. Overall a great vehicle. Styling has held up extremely well since the introduction, and if you don't like the "BOX" trend that Jeep's following, get one now while you can.
Favorite Features
Styling, handling, truly exceptional off-road capability right off the showroom floor. A very nice package in at a very attractive price.
Suggested Improvements
Keep working on the mileage, but for what your getting in return... it's really not bad. I doubt the new 2008 Flat Front won't do anything to help, and I don't think it's as eye catching.