Used 2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

Bad Windows
By Florencia

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Don't get me started on the Jeep windows. I'm sick and tired of paying $100.00 each time one of the windows break. We had to replace the windows 6 times since we got the vehicle in 2007. I will never buy Jeep again. I tell everyone I know not to buy Jeep.

None since the windows starting breaking just a couple of months after buying a brand new vehicle for an ungodly amount of money.

I would like a refund please.

Windows
By taurus84

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy my Jeep but my only problem is the defect in the Windows! I bought my Jeep in '08 and the same year one of the Windows fell just the other day either the same or opposite rear window fell again. They just need to do a recall already!

Window problems
By Dianne

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I Bought my 2007 jeep liberty with 16,000 miles on it. I just reached 44,000 miles and guess what both rear window regulators are gone. This is really pathetic. It's a damn shame that this has not been resolved yet! How many more complaints do they have to receive before they resolve this issue. I will definitely let my friends and family know not to buy a Chrysler product.

handles well in the snow

Get a fix for the window problems

Another bad regulator, well, three
By Darryl

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

While I haven't taken my Liberty to the dealership 16 times for regulator repairs like one poor fellow, I have been inconvenienced three times so far and the vehicle only has 37,000 miles. And I thought three regulator repairs was too many! I wonder what's going to happen 20,000 miles from now three more regulator repairs? What's crazy is that my 1990 Nissan Sentra had zero, absolutely zero manufacturing issues yet was 17 years older.

The exterior look.

Surprise, surprise...the window regulators. Chrysler's window engineers should be ashamed of engineering such junk.

Windows for Suckers
By sha2tia5

2007 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I too had issues with Windows I was lucky enough to get rid of my Jeep, all in the matter of two days the ac goes out and the two rear Windows would not go up after just getting the front driver side window fixed beginning of this year and and year before that the same rear window that just went out, I will never again purchase a Jeep!

not the windows!

All these complaints not one recall