Used 2007 Jeep Liberty Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

Piece of JUNK
By jdouglas218

2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have been a loyal chrysler customer, that WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE! This is my third, including a new 300 off the show room floor, and have never been more angry with a purchase! The seats stain if water touches them, and the windows are a joke! The regulator is made of plastic and breaks every other day! I am so disappointed with chrysler and never plan on buying anything else from them once I get rid of this piece of crap!!! If you haven't purchased one spare yourself the hassle, you will spend more time having the windows fixed then you will get to drive the car!

I do like the style of the car but can't believe how cheaply made.

STOP USING PLASTIC FOR PARTS, and fix the crap you've already sold so many people!!!

Good for the winter...that's about it
By Ryan

2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I received this car as a company fleet vehicle and I must say while it is great car to have in the winter, driving it the rest of the year is just horrid. The car's suspension is really awful. Even in freeway driving there is so much bounce in the car it literally hurts my head. The sound system is not great and I've had some issues with the windows. On the positive side the power is respectable and its storage capability is nice.

Storage room, seats 4 adults well, good in the snow.

ride quality, sound system, seat comfort, can't see that cruise is on in normal driving position, and poor manor at freeway speeds.

big regret
By rmbrake

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Seats stain if rain falls on it. Front window broke and on the way to fix it the back broke. Air only works half the time. Dealership replace compressor and still only works half the time. Small glove box poor gas mileage

exterior looks, handling

fix windows, actually have stain resistant seats

Love it
By justin

2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Jeep, I get 23 mpg and have few complaints. The window regulators will last longer if you clean out the track with a q-tip and then spray with a silicone lubricant.

4WD; size, not to big not to small; handling.

window controls should be on the windows and seats that don't stain so easily.

Love it, but trading it in.
By Hampton, VA

2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 2007 Liberty, hate to let it go, but the factory warranty expires in Nov and I'm not impressed with the overall quality of the vehicle and will be trading it in this month. I've replaced five window regulators, and that's a lot of time sitting at dealerships, waiting for it to be fixed.

Driving experience. I'd always wanted a Jeep.

Chrysler should recall and fix all the window regulators. If they'd done that, I'd probably keep it. What other problems do they know about on this vehicle that they're not addressing?