This is my Second Liberty Limited
By lcom on
2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I fell in love with my Jeep Liberty, from the moment I first test drove one in 2003. When the 2002 lease was up on our Light Khaki Brown, the only question we had was what color to pick for the 2006 lease. We opted for the Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat. This is a great, all around smaller SUV, with tons of head room and leg room for tall people. I get comments all the time from back seat passengers who are shocked at the amount of room they have. Easy to wash, can load it up with gear or groceries, and ... it doesn't look like every other SUV out there on the road. Easy to drive, easy to park and great towing capacity.
Favorite Features
Low to ground that it's easy for women and older people to get in and out of. Swing away tire. Can open rear window independently of tail gate.
Suggested Improvements
Window up/down buttons on the doors rather than in the center. Built in cell phone holder somewhere on dash or center area. Remote car starter option. Cooling seats option. Sunroof with some type of screen feature to keep bugs out.