2006 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: the car I've always wanted

2006 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Review

the car I've always wanted
By Logan on

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Well, it's finally mine. My 2006 Jeep Liberty. It's not the most comfortable car, nor the most powerful, but it defines me. It's definitely, a "man's car" or, at least mine feels like it. And I love it! Though, my friends are mad because they all have stupid economical imports. But in all seriousness, the Liberty is my top pick. It's the best small SUV out there. The looks, inside and out, are just great, and my girlfriend says it matches my eyes? Hah, "Jeep green" and a lot of my tall friends can fit in perfectly. Who cares about gas when you make everyone who carpools with you pay for it? :) Haha, I love my Jeep, and it's worth every penny!

My favorite thing is definitely the looks. It is a great looking suv, and not sissy like the RAV 4. It has a truck suspension and a stiffer ride, which I enjoy. The dash isn't complex, and controls are easy. The drive is very very good, I feel very safe in it. :) Fit and finish A++.

Nothing really besides a change holder! Yeah, but besides that, It just depends on the person. Maybe add another suspension for the Limited model or for people going for the car-based suv?? Also, maybe coming standard with a tire cover? Some dealerships provide them, mine, did not, but thats okay.