2006 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Still in love

2006 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual)

Still in love
By rachmox on

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my Liberty in Feb '07 with 54 miles on her. She's now at 162K miles, and I've only had to replace a rear control arm and the right rear passenger side window motor up until recently. The left rear window just crapped out a couple of months ago, and I'm about to replace my water pump and fix a leak in the evap system, but after 6.5 yrs, I can't complain. She's been the most reliable vehicle I ever owned. Took a hit from a light rail train that clipped my driver's side sideview mirror. It didn't even take the arm off, only the mirror itself popped out! A freaking train! I was in an accident in Dec and begged my insurance not to total her. So yeah, I love my Liberty.

I love that the window controls are between the seats, and not on the doors. No worrying about the dogs stepping on the button and choking themselves. Plenty of room for 5 people. All around fun vehicle to drive!

Better motors for the windows, since that seems to be a major issue with a lot of Liberty owners.