2006 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Love my Liberty

2006 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Review

Love my Liberty
By Love my Liberty on

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

There is a kinship with Jeep owners... kinda like Harley riders wave and greet each other, so do Jeep owners. We are an awesome breed of drivers. There is a certain pride that one has when they pull up to a ball field, full of moms in their vans...and this mom steps out of her Jeep... love it. A friend of mine liked to razz me by saying "I'd rather push a Land Rover than drive a Jeep", well we went out shopping in her LR and it broke down and we ended up pushing it... loved it! Needless to say, she now drives a Jeep. Nothing like driving an American made, dependable, cute, tough, child friendly, animal friendly, classy, Jeep. God willing I'll always be a Jeep owner! I love my Jeep!

I don't think this review gives the Liberty enough credit for its gas mileage. I get at least 27 miles to each gallon, you can turn on a dime, honestly you can park this Liberty just about anywhere, great factory radio, child friendly, animal friendly, I love everything about this vehicle.

Easier to clean seats, and back seat should have the option to fold up as well as fold down. Rubber mat in back should be a standard as well as tire cover.