Love my Liberty
By Love my Liberty on
2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
There is a kinship with Jeep owners... kinda like Harley riders wave and greet each other, so do Jeep owners. We are an awesome breed of drivers. There is a certain pride that one has when they pull up to a ball field, full of moms in their vans...and this mom steps out of her Jeep... love it. A friend of mine liked to razz me by saying "I'd rather push a Land Rover than drive a Jeep", well we went out shopping in her LR and it broke down and we ended up pushing it... loved it! Needless to say, she now drives a Jeep. Nothing like driving an American made, dependable, cute, tough, child friendly, animal friendly, classy, Jeep. God willing I'll always be a Jeep owner! I love my Jeep!
Favorite Features
I don't think this review gives the Liberty enough credit for its gas mileage. I get at least 27 miles to each gallon, you can turn on a dime, honestly you can park this Liberty just about anywhere, great factory radio, child friendly, animal friendly, I love everything about this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Easier to clean seats, and back seat should have the option to fold up as well as fold down. Rubber mat in back should be a standard as well as tire cover.