2006 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Love it!

2006 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Love it!
By Acadia on

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was a bit nervous going from a 2003 Jetta wagon that practically drove itself, to an SUV, but absolutely love my new Liberty. After a month of driving I'm getting 20 MPG and love the visibility of being higher up. The Liberty handles very well, has a very small turning radius and excellent power. Ride is a bit bumpier than the Jetta, but I would expect that from an SUV. Seats are comfortable, it corners well, seems quite stable, and handling is very responsive. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my Liberty.

Heated leather seats, sunroof, optional 2-wheel, 4-wheel assist or full-time 4 wheel drive, interior height, 6-disc CD changer, 17" chrome-plated wheels.

A few more storage nooks in the front would be nice (I miss my sunglasses case above the driver's door) and I'd love to be getting the 30 MPG I had with the Jetta, but know that isn't going to happen with a 6 cylinder.