2006 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: DO NOT TRUST JEEPS

2006 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Review

DO NOT TRUST JEEPS
By Poor Quality on

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought the CRD Diesel, which is great, good gas mileage (20+ in city, 25+ freeway) excellent low end torque, very good OHV and very fun! But it doesn't overcome the horrible Jeep quality, I will not buy another one. Chrysler knows that the window regulators are a deficient design, but will not acknowledge it. A simple plastic piece that will fail every 5k miles! I have replaced 7 regulators in 2 years. Dealer charges $400+, admits that it is a design flaw. I fix them myself, but it is still 1+ hr + $150. One of the biggest disappointments I have ever owned. Check all the internet sites under Jeep Liberty and you will see the massive dissatisfaction with quality (EGRs and regulators).

Every American auto company should offer a common rail diesel, very reliable and efficient. It is too bad this one is in a poor quality Jeep.

1. Chrysler needs to admit their mistakes and retain customers. 2. Please provide manual windows as options on all jeeps. 3. Please don't use soft aluminum in oil pans, it isn't worth the weight savings as it is so easy to strip out.