Buyer Beware
By Louise on
2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
All I can say is 'what a piece of junk'. Bought new, but back rear spring broke at 3k miles, repalce egk valve at 10k miles, loud rattle in back end that dealership never could figure out, replaced rear brakes at 14k miles, one rotor replaced at 18k miles, heater smells like burnt wiring, blower fan replaced, front passenger window regulator replaced 4 times, both back Windows each replaced 2 times.'updated' regulator that was suppose to fix the problem didn't. Both back Windows replaced again. Dealership lied. Never could get any help from Chrysler. Traded it before warranty expired and bought a Toyota RAV which I have put over 18k miles without problem.
Favorite Features
Sharp turning radius great, has lots of 'get up and go'. Not top heavy like most SUV's. Fun to drive
Suggested Improvements
Move pwr window buttons to door, extend the center console for more compartment space and so you can rest your elbow while driving. Most important built better quality. This was the worst vehicle I ever owned! If someone buys one after reading these reviews, well, I guess you know what I'm gonna say...