2006 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: 2006 Jeep Liberty Limited

2006 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Review

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited
By Nancie Payne on

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I originally purchased a used 2004 Jeep Liberty Sport. I enjoyed the car but wasn't thrilled with the ride - it seemed a bit rough. I then decided to trade-in my Jeep Liberty Sport for a brand new Jeep Liberty Limited. Great decision. My Jeep Liberty Limited has in-dash 6 discs CD player - it has a stabilizer feature - 6 airbags - the ride is very comfortable and the interior is beautiful. The steering wheel has access to the radio/disc player which makes it very convenient especially when changing a disc. The fog lights work well in the fog as well as on dark streets in conjunction with the headlights.

The electronic stabilizer feature - the premium sound system - the off-road and towing package.

Believe it or not I can't think of any improvements. This Jeep Liberty Limited for the price is a great driving/utility vehicle. Even the gas mileage is good considering this is a 4x4. It's just a great Jeep.