2005 Jeep Liberty 3.7L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Had to review this fun

2005 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Had to review this fun inexpensive little truck
By beepjeep1 on

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 5th jeep went from a cj to a yj to 2 TJ's but since I got 2 kids had to get a friendlier vehicle and low and behold the liberty. I always thought of these as chick vehicles but they are at the LOWEST end of the used SUV's and I bought a 2005 with 64Km's mint mint mint for 6500$ with 2 sets of tires from an old lady. Now 2 years later i'll review it. This jelly bean can motor, good acceleration, decent offroad handling, moderate pulling power, and absoloutly DISGUSTING GAS MILEAGE! But meh who cares. My unit has been reliable and maintenance free for the past 2 years, easy to park and you can load it up pretty good with gear and 2 kids.

Favorite Features

I love the small footprint, jeep reliability and simple interior. Good cargo room, good acceleration and decent fit and finish.

Suggested Improvements

Only real negatives are the seats are mounted about an inch too high, gas pedal a tad cramped with big boots on and the gas mileage is HORRID! Otherwise this jelly bean is a good used buy if your looking for an suv and don't care about the gas consumption.