2005 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Love my Liberty!

2005 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Love my Liberty!
By jts14 on

2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Even though I have only had my Jeep Liberty for about 2 months, I already love it. I have a red 4x4 Sport with a 6 speed auto and the FAST, yes, i mean fast, 3.7L V6. You can easily pass 90 if you aren't careful! Interior is a bit bland but overall is comfortable and functional. Front seats are almost couch like but still offer enough support for long trips. Love the split trunk door. As for gas mileage, its no prius, but I still get about 18 combined, more than you can say for most SUV's. Almost forgot- you can't have the full jeep experience with out having some fun in the snow, and this sporty and rugged SUV doesn't disappoint. The AWD works effortlessly to plow through any pile of snow.

Swinging trunk door, 3.7L V6, Easy to operate part-time AWD, MPG, comfort, and versatility.

Interior could be spruced up a bit on the Sport Model, Window controls on center console instead of doors.