Great vehicle!
By dust2dust34 on
2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
Bought this Liberty in 2008 used and with around 45,000 miles on it. For the last four years, I had absolutely nothing wrong with it other than some recalls and brakes. Had to replace the roaters because of previous owner (boo). Drives just the way I would expect a Jeep to. It's compact and easy and has a lot of get up and go (not a great every day car though - more Jeep than commuter car). Recently have had to replace the transmission cooler lines, front drive shaft and had a leak in the head gasket but considering what I've gotten out of so far, I'm not terribly concerned and I expect to get many more years out of this Jeep. Great buy for me and will keep for a long time!
Favorite Features
Great, great, great in snow and when you need 4 wheel drive. Doesn't back down and has a lot of power. Heats up quick (as most Jeeps do in my experience).
Suggested Improvements
When I let the gas fill up on its own, the tank doesn't let you know when it's full and it overflows. There is a super annoying rattle every once in a while coming from the back window.