2004 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Still loving it!

2004 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Still loving it!
By KP in Ohio on

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my Jeep for 5-1/2 years, and gotta say -- it is a great vehicle to drive and own. It has gotten me through the worst snow storms in Minnesota and Ohio, and has only needed regular oil changes. It still has the original tires and they still have plenty of tread left on them. This one has heated seats -- an option I didn't ask for but it was on the model I bought. These are wonderful...will never own a car without it! This is fun to drive in all seasons, but gives you peace of mind in the snow. Both of our teenagers have learned to drive on this car, and we liked it so much we bought a 2002 for our oldest. It has towed our 18 foot boat cross country without a problem.

Leather seats, sunroof, 4 wheel drive, heated seats, window buttons on middle console, 3 programmable buttons for garage door openers

Bigger glove compartment box to hold info on car, bigger area to store sunglasses