Great buy for the money
By Sarah on
2004 Jeep Liberty Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have had my Jeep Liberty for just over two years and have never had a problem with it. This is my fourth Jeep, and with my Liberty, I have not run into some of the problems I had with prior ones. There was one window leak recall, but other than that, it has been smooth sailing. There are some great features with the Jeep, and I especially love the responsive handling and added features. It's fun to drive and very safe feeling. It's comfortable from the front seat or back and has good cargo room if you aren't trying to bring home large furniture or more than one stroller. All I've ever done is routine maintenance, no other break-downs or problems!
Favorite Features
I love the position of the window controls on the console. I never bump them and accidentally roll down the window as I used to. The back gate remote opener is also a feature I love when grocery shopping. I love the tight turn radius and ultra-responsive steering and brakes. Very driver friendly.
Suggested Improvements
If I had to go back and do it over, I would have gotten leather seats because they're easier to clean and 4WD because I love to off-road. Other than that, I think it was a great buy. Like I said, never had a single mechanical problem.