2004 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
Buy One Before They Go Up In Price!
By JKS on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in my 540i BMW for this wonderful Jeep Liberty Limited Edition! The leather interior is outstanding and reliability super! Buy one now before Jeep realizes what a super vehicle they have produced!

Highly recommend
By give me liberty on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed my Jeep Liberty from the very start. I bought it in June 0f 2001. I had literally one of the very first on the street. It got a lot of looks and many great comments. I have just turned 30K. I have had a few very minor concerns, nothing even worth mentioning.

Renegade
By guillermo on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Seats tooooo small. Gas economy a joke. Sticker promises 17-21. You get only13-17. Air conditioners vents badly designed

Just missing a Bag of chips
By Bubster on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I hate the window controls, and the remote entry is a bit wierd. Other than that, I love the Jeep Liberty. Even if the gas mileage is way less than I was told at the dealership, it is still better than my last truck.

Nearly Perfect!
By Baysyde on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great SUV if you are looking for a manual transmission, but with a number of luxury appointments...including leather interior. Handles well, and SUPER fun to drive.

good pick
By wayne gretzky on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

comfortable, good accereration and very reasonable price. can tow easily and the handling is prety good too. it is a great value, and tops in its cals.

Love it so far
By EC on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought it back in June and I really like it so far. My only complaint is the positioning of the sun visors. Since the roof has padding, the visors don't sit up against the windsheild in a manner that allows taller people to see properly. This means that to use them I have to point them at me. Aside from that, I really like the vehicle a lot. I live in a mountainous area and am up on mountain dirt roads on a somewhat regular basis. I have no problems with any of it. The V6 provides enough pick up to get up to highway speeds without gunning the engine, and the engine is powerful enough to take you almost anywhere.

2003 Jeep Liberty Sport
By maxum255 on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This Liberty is a nice little truck. It has a great 210 HP V6 engine with good acceleration, a nice design, and a good ride for a truck. I've been to the dealer once with a "transmission problem", but it was fixed and it runs great now.

My New Jeep Liberty
By nnurse on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Everthing is great except the gas milage. The sticker predicted 17/23 but I am averaging 13 mpg.

my liberty
By rudy on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Its a smart car, I love it