2004 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
Liberty
By curley2 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I like the liberty except for the way the back opens. The window that pops up has to be touched to close and always has fingerprints on it....there should be some kind of handle so you don't have to touch the glass. I drove a grand cherokee prior to this and like the size of the Liberty better for my purposes.

Great Jeep
By kaelei hobbs on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Liberty!!!!!! Couldn't ask for a better vehicle! Who ever came up with the body style had great style themselves. It's a looker and it get the looks

liberty
By cpjr on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

HAVE HAD MANY CARS/TRUCKS OVER THE LAST 27 YEARS OF DRIVING. THIS COMES CLOSE TO BEING THE FAVORITE VEHICLE FOR ME. IT DOES EVERYTHING VERY WELL, WELL MADE, DURABLE. VERY COMFORTABLE, ALL CREATURE COMFORTS AS NEEDED. IN 10 MONTHS OF DRIVING I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, OTHER THAN FUEL MILEAGE. ON HIGHWAY I GOT 20MPG ONCE. TYPICAL HIGHWAY AVERAGE FUEL MILEAGE IS 18-19MPG.

dont get the 4 cyl
By Trabag on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

nice truck for the money, I have the 4cyl 5 spd man trans, truck cannot get out of its own way. Other than that, I like it

Our Third Jeep
By Carl Ross on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have a Grand Cherokee and a Wrangler, so this is our third jeep. All are everything you could want in a vehicle. The Liberty is small enough to be easy to drive, big enough to be OK on comfort, and powerful enough to make it fun.

Thrilled in Indy with Jeep Liberty
By ms morgan on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a Chrysler Concorde for 3 years. I had wanted a bigger car, I was driving a 88 Sundance (can you tell my father worked for chrysler 38yrs in indy. I felt I needed something more family and professional.It was wonderful to drive, but it was just not me. It made me feel old and it was too big. So when the Liberty came out--it had my name written all over it! And the limited is the bomb. I have a gold package too! I get compliments daily. And I still have all the luxuries of the Concorde and it sporty like the Cheeoke or Darango. I'll keep this car at least 10yrs.

RENEGADE info
By ZMan239 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Great car, fun to drive... The only thing i don't like about it is the rear tailgate, the fact that it doesn't have a handle, and the window controls on the center counsel, it can be annoying to open and close the windows, but besides that the handling is awesome for an SUV, and the power is pretty good. OFF-ROAD the car performs really well, better than most other SUVs.

Love it!
By Mike & Jenny on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We love our Jeep. It handles very well and has plenty of interior room. I'm 6'5" and my wife is 5'10" and we have plenty of head room.

My new vehicle
By Cumisha on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE my new Liberty and I also like the blue color.I got it from my boyfriend and I want to thank him for that.

jeep liberty
By amesde24 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

it is great and i love it