2004 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
4th Jeep
By Chuck &Terri on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Liberty handles well in city traffic, and is competent in the sand dunes and mud holes. The '04 Liberty does preform better than our Cherokees. We can't wait to try it in the snow and ice. The 2nd day we had the Liberty I tried to stick it in the mud, all I got stuck with was dirty jeep.

Love my Liberty
By tooswt on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Liberty in Feb. 2003. Drove it off the lot right into a blizzard with no exaggeration. It handled like it was on dry road without using the 4wd. Had to use the 4wd once while in Michigan. Shift on the fly, smooth as could be. As fun to drive as a sports car and if I have to do a U turn has a short tight turning ratio.Love it so much I gave it a name...Abraham

Jeep
By Armory700 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

A great SUV for my wife. Its small size makes it easy for her to handle and extremly tight turns make it a sinch to park. Fun car!

Liberty
By curley2 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I like the liberty except for the way the back opens. The window that pops up has to be touched to close and always has fingerprints on it....there should be some kind of handle so you don't have to touch the glass. I drove a grand cherokee prior to this and like the size of the Liberty better for my purposes.

GO JEEPIN
By SUNSHINE on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Columbia Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

i LOVE IT!!! IT IS REALLY FUN TO DRIVE AND IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

Its OK
By Bob Stokes on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Columbia Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I kinda liked this car but it coulda been better.

Thrilled in Indy with Jeep Liberty
By ms morgan on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a Chrysler Concorde for 3 years. I had wanted a bigger car, I was driving a 88 Sundance (can you tell my father worked for chrysler 38yrs in indy. I felt I needed something more family and professional.It was wonderful to drive, but it was just not me. It made me feel old and it was too big. So when the Liberty came out--it had my name written all over it! And the limited is the bomb. I have a gold package too! I get compliments daily. And I still have all the luxuries of the Concorde and it sporty like the Cheeoke or Darango. I'll keep this car at least 10yrs.

mr
By tbadzz2 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

we used to have a pontiac trans am. and after buying this jeep i wouldnt drive anything else

Our Third Jeep
By Carl Ross on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have a Grand Cherokee and a Wrangler, so this is our third jeep. All are everything you could want in a vehicle. The Liberty is small enough to be easy to drive, big enough to be OK on comfort, and powerful enough to make it fun.

liberty
By cpjr on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

HAVE HAD MANY CARS/TRUCKS OVER THE LAST 27 YEARS OF DRIVING. THIS COMES CLOSE TO BEING THE FAVORITE VEHICLE FOR ME. IT DOES EVERYTHING VERY WELL, WELL MADE, DURABLE. VERY COMFORTABLE, ALL CREATURE COMFORTS AS NEEDED. IN 10 MONTHS OF DRIVING I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, OTHER THAN FUEL MILEAGE. ON HIGHWAY I GOT 20MPG ONCE. TYPICAL HIGHWAY AVERAGE FUEL MILEAGE IS 18-19MPG.