2004 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
It's a Jeep Thing
By Ronni on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

As soon as I test drove the Liberty, I knew it was the vehicle for me. I have always owned a Caravan and was ready for something smaller. Let my KIDS drive the vans now. I immediately bought a bike carrier for my Jeep that carries 4 bikes and take my older granddaughters biking with me often.

4th Jeep
By Chuck &Terri on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Liberty handles well in city traffic, and is competent in the sand dunes and mud holes. The '04 Liberty does preform better than our Cherokees. We can't wait to try it in the snow and ice. The 2nd day we had the Liberty I tried to stick it in the mud, all I got stuck with was dirty jeep.

mr
By tbadzz2 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

we used to have a pontiac trans am. and after buying this jeep i wouldnt drive anything else

GO JEEPIN
By SUNSHINE on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Columbia Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

i LOVE IT!!! IT IS REALLY FUN TO DRIVE AND IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

Jeep Lib 04
By lwjb34 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

i absolutley love this vehicle... it handles very well. Your getting a very reliable SUV.

Jeep
By Armory700 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

A great SUV for my wife. Its small size makes it easy for her to handle and extremly tight turns make it a sinch to park. Fun car!

I LOVE MY LIBERTY
By DAWN WHITE on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY LIBERTY.IT IS JUST THE FUNNEST CAR TO DRIVE.I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH ITS HANDLING IN THE SNOW.MY PARENTS WENT OUT AND GOT A LIBERTY ALSO.I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Thrilled in Indy with Jeep Liberty
By ms morgan on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a Chrysler Concorde for 3 years. I had wanted a bigger car, I was driving a 88 Sundance (can you tell my father worked for chrysler 38yrs in indy. I felt I needed something more family and professional.It was wonderful to drive, but it was just not me. It made me feel old and it was too big. So when the Liberty came out--it had my name written all over it! And the limited is the bomb. I have a gold package too! I get compliments daily. And I still have all the luxuries of the Concorde and it sporty like the Cheeoke or Darango. I'll keep this car at least 10yrs.

liberty
By cpjr on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

HAVE HAD MANY CARS/TRUCKS OVER THE LAST 27 YEARS OF DRIVING. THIS COMES CLOSE TO BEING THE FAVORITE VEHICLE FOR ME. IT DOES EVERYTHING VERY WELL, WELL MADE, DURABLE. VERY COMFORTABLE, ALL CREATURE COMFORTS AS NEEDED. IN 10 MONTHS OF DRIVING I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, OTHER THAN FUEL MILEAGE. ON HIGHWAY I GOT 20MPG ONCE. TYPICAL HIGHWAY AVERAGE FUEL MILEAGE IS 18-19MPG.

Our Third Jeep
By Carl Ross on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have a Grand Cherokee and a Wrangler, so this is our third jeep. All are everything you could want in a vehicle. The Liberty is small enough to be easy to drive, big enough to be OK on comfort, and powerful enough to make it fun.