2004 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
It's a Jeep Thing
By Ronni on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

As soon as I test drove the Liberty, I knew it was the vehicle for me. I have always owned a Caravan and was ready for something smaller. Let my KIDS drive the vans now. I immediately bought a bike carrier for my Jeep that carries 4 bikes and take my older granddaughters biking with me often.

Love my Liberty
By tooswt on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Liberty in Feb. 2003. Drove it off the lot right into a blizzard with no exaggeration. It handled like it was on dry road without using the 4wd. Had to use the 4wd once while in Michigan. Shift on the fly, smooth as could be. As fun to drive as a sports car and if I have to do a U turn has a short tight turning ratio.Love it so much I gave it a name...Abraham

Jeep
By Armory700 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

A great SUV for my wife. Its small size makes it easy for her to handle and extremly tight turns make it a sinch to park. Fun car!

GO JEEPIN
By SUNSHINE on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Columbia Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

i LOVE IT!!! IT IS REALLY FUN TO DRIVE AND IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

I LOVE MY LIBERTY
By DAWN WHITE on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY LIBERTY.IT IS JUST THE FUNNEST CAR TO DRIVE.I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH ITS HANDLING IN THE SNOW.MY PARENTS WENT OUT AND GOT A LIBERTY ALSO.I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Great Jeep
By kaelei hobbs on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Liberty!!!!!! Couldn't ask for a better vehicle! Who ever came up with the body style had great style themselves. It's a looker and it get the looks

Thrilled in Indy with Jeep Liberty
By ms morgan on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a Chrysler Concorde for 3 years. I had wanted a bigger car, I was driving a 88 Sundance (can you tell my father worked for chrysler 38yrs in indy. I felt I needed something more family and professional.It was wonderful to drive, but it was just not me. It made me feel old and it was too big. So when the Liberty came out--it had my name written all over it! And the limited is the bomb. I have a gold package too! I get compliments daily. And I still have all the luxuries of the Concorde and it sporty like the Cheeoke or Darango. I'll keep this car at least 10yrs.

mr
By tbadzz2 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

we used to have a pontiac trans am. and after buying this jeep i wouldnt drive anything else

Its OK
By Bob Stokes on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Columbia Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I kinda liked this car but it coulda been better.

liberty
By cpjr on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

HAVE HAD MANY CARS/TRUCKS OVER THE LAST 27 YEARS OF DRIVING. THIS COMES CLOSE TO BEING THE FAVORITE VEHICLE FOR ME. IT DOES EVERYTHING VERY WELL, WELL MADE, DURABLE. VERY COMFORTABLE, ALL CREATURE COMFORTS AS NEEDED. IN 10 MONTHS OF DRIVING I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, OTHER THAN FUEL MILEAGE. ON HIGHWAY I GOT 20MPG ONCE. TYPICAL HIGHWAY AVERAGE FUEL MILEAGE IS 18-19MPG.