2004 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
Nice Ride
By koink on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

The Jeep Liberty is one of the best driving experiences around for those who like the rugged quality of a Jeep combined with the comfort of a much higher priced SUV. I bought one after one test drive. This is alot of vehicle for the money......a real steal.

Short time review.
By DEW on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The appearance of this new design fits very well with the intended use. It is designed to be a very addequate off road vehicle and in my opinion it does this real well. The ride is not as good as a car but very good for this type of vehicle. Handling is very good overall. The control panel is easy to visualy figure out and use. The 4wd function is well suited to most off road uses and easy to use.

Great SUV
By Jeffo on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my liberty. It is great on the road, and off the road. It looks sharp and is comfortable for us "big" guys. I am 6'3 275 and I fit great. My wife loves it to.

It's a change
By Ivona Jenis on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

It's reliable, fun to drive, very quite engine, but strong.

liberty
By nattyb on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love the smooth ride of this vehicle! I'm also pleased with the roomy interior, although it needs more storage and a much bigger glovebox. I really like the look of the round headlights too. It feels nice to drive.

great
By whitley on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

i love libertys they r awesome

Better then the other
By Lenin on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car has made me feel more alive. I am only 36 and I cant get away from the car. You will love this car after you buy or lease it.

Give Me Liberty
By Kimobean on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Spunky SUV that grips the road and trails. Switched to the Liberty from a Chevy Suburban. Love the size when it comes to parking, but plenty of room for me and both kids. b

2004 Renegade an excellent choice
By JAURS on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased my 2004 fully- loaded Jeep Liberty Renegade 4X4 on 10/31/03. It is an awesome vehicle with an excellent ride, nice interior, rugged good-looks and excellent off- road ability. The ride is very smooth and the steering is precise. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the vehicle. I don't know why Edmunds states that it doesn't have a "car-like" ride. To me the ride is very smooth. The Liberty is in a class of it's own. The Escape, XTerra, Rav 4, and CR-V, among others can't match the distinctive look and capability of a Jeep. Go test drive one, you'll be impressed.

Love my Liberty
By tooswt on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Liberty in Feb. 2003. Drove it off the lot right into a blizzard with no exaggeration. It handled like it was on dry road without using the 4wd. Had to use the 4wd once while in Michigan. Shift on the fly, smooth as could be. As fun to drive as a sports car and if I have to do a U turn has a short tight turning ratio.Love it so much I gave it a name...Abraham