2004 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
My Liberty
By A55REQ@aol.com on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Get a feeling of real comfort and reliability! Gas Mileage gets better with age! This vehicle, if driven with care, shud last me ten or more years!

Short time review.
By DEW on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The appearance of this new design fits very well with the intended use. It is designed to be a very addequate off road vehicle and in my opinion it does this real well. The ride is not as good as a car but very good for this type of vehicle. Handling is very good overall. The control panel is easy to visualy figure out and use. The 4wd function is well suited to most off road uses and easy to use.

It's a change
By Ivona Jenis on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

It's reliable, fun to drive, very quite engine, but strong.

Great SUV
By Jeffo on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my liberty. It is great on the road, and off the road. It looks sharp and is comfortable for us "big" guys. I am 6'3 275 and I fit great. My wife loves it to.

liberty
By nattyb on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love the smooth ride of this vehicle! I'm also pleased with the roomy interior, although it needs more storage and a much bigger glovebox. I really like the look of the round headlights too. It feels nice to drive.

great
By whitley on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

i love libertys they r awesome

Better then the other
By Lenin on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car has made me feel more alive. I am only 36 and I cant get away from the car. You will love this car after you buy or lease it.

2004 Renegade an excellent choice
By JAURS on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased my 2004 fully- loaded Jeep Liberty Renegade 4X4 on 10/31/03. It is an awesome vehicle with an excellent ride, nice interior, rugged good-looks and excellent off- road ability. The ride is very smooth and the steering is precise. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the vehicle. I don't know why Edmunds states that it doesn't have a "car-like" ride. To me the ride is very smooth. The Liberty is in a class of it's own. The Escape, XTerra, Rav 4, and CR-V, among others can't match the distinctive look and capability of a Jeep. Go test drive one, you'll be impressed.

Give Me Liberty
By Kimobean on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Spunky SUV that grips the road and trails. Switched to the Liberty from a Chevy Suburban. Love the size when it comes to parking, but plenty of room for me and both kids. b

4th Jeep
By Chuck &Terri on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Liberty handles well in city traffic, and is competent in the sand dunes and mud holes. The '04 Liberty does preform better than our Cherokees. We can't wait to try it in the snow and ice. The 2nd day we had the Liberty I tried to stick it in the mud, all I got stuck with was dirty jeep.