2 Jeep Family
By Marco Mary on
2004 Jeep Liberty Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
This is the 2nd Jeep we've purchased used. The Liberty is quite an upgrade from our 97 Wrangler - It's a Jeep. You know it when you see it. It drives like a Jeep, not a Cadillac! From the test drive, I knew I wanted it, as it drove just like our older Jeep except with leather seats. It's fun, dependable and built like a tank. Yes, you do sit up high which gives you a commanding vision of the road. My 6 foot tall husband has no problems getting in, out, or driving it for business. He loves it! 2 years left in another lease car and soon our family will be a "3 Jeep Family" - If you're looking for a luxury suv, go pay 3 times more, if you want good looks and dependability, pick a Jeep Liberty!
Favorite Features
It looks good, it's fun to drive, my Limited tells me when the tires need more PSI, along with a built in garage door opener.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage isn't great, but again - it's a JEEP, not a moped! Our 97 Wrangler has 125,000 and no signs of stopping - I'm sure my Liberty will take us there and beyond - how can you improve on that?