2004 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
HORRIBLE
By magichat101 on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Columbia Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I HATE THIS CAR!!! I AM SELLING IT AND GETTING A PRIUS! I ALMOST GOT KILLED IN THIS CAR SEVERAL TIMES! I WOULD NOT RECOMEND IT! IT ALWAYS SKIDS! ALMOST FLIPPED OVER ON ME SEVERAL TIMES! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THIS CAR! I JUST FEEL REALLY UNSAFE IN IT!! IT IS VERY UNSTABLE!

My chubby jeep
By Al Marino on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Columbia Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Needs more off the line ompf and a smoother ride. Led tail lights would be nice, as well as wider tires, but as they say ; cars are built, not made. Thank god for the aftermarket.

WISH IT HAD A BIGGER MOTOR
By KILEY on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Columbia Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I REALLY LIKE THE JEEP LIBERTY THAT I BOUGHT. I HAVE THE FREEDOM EDITION AND MAN IT LOOKS SHARP. I LIKE THE 17" TIRES AND RIMS, LOVE THE HALF CLOTH AND LEATHER FEATURE. THE ONLY DRAW BACK IS THAT I STEPPED OUT OF A 5.7 LITER V8 CHEVY INTO A 3.7 LITER V6 AND MAN DO I MISS THE POWER WHEN IT COMES TO PASSING PEOPLE AT 70 PLUS MILES PER HOUR. BUT HEY I DID HEAR A RUMOR THAT THEY PLAN ON BUILDING A NEWER MODEL WITH A 2 DOOR BODY AND A BIGGER ENGINE. ITS THATS TRUE I MAY HAVE TO UPGRADE FOR THAT ONE. I WOULD BUY THIS ONE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPORTY BUT PRACTICAL SPORT UTILITY... ENJOY YOURS LIKE I HAVE..

just wave
By bridie on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Columbia Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

love it, i used to wave to every liberty before i got my own, this is my dream car!