2004 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
2004 Liberty Renegade
By Michael F. McCarthy on 11/09/06 12:39 PM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I decided upon retirement that we didn't need the big, thirsty V-8 or space of our Grand Cherokee. But we like Jeeps so we reluctantly sold the GC to our son and leased the Liberty Renegade. We have never regretted that decision. It is spunky, fun to drive, and everyone asks about the lights on the roof. It stands out in a crowd. It is almost time to turn it in so we are going to start looking at colors and features early. My daughter liked it so much she traded her Grand Cherokee for a 2006 Liberty Limited. That has all the bells and whistles and is really very nice.

Great
By Frank on 11/19/05 18:20 PM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

First Jeep since the Army, great in the snow in PA and holds its own on interstates. I think I'll keep it and will most likely buy another.

Liberty
By Tonster on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I think that your guys are harder on this truck than the others. It has the rear outlet, nice bucket seats, all the options (a standard CD player - beat that!) and the AC kicks. I should know - I live in Louisiana. It is about 100 degrees every day here during the Summer. Tinted Glass, alloy rims and cruise control were only $800 to add on. Try about $3000 with the Ford Escape. Best value for the money. With tax included (at 9% too) I paid under $21,000. It blows the doors off an Xterra, Element, Sorrento and Isuzu for value. Rugged design with a knack for knowing we all drive on the road not the dirt. Xterra could learn something here!

Loving It!
By LINDA on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

My experience with this vehicle started with being treated with respect by the dealership. I was treated well, and walked away with everything I wanted for the price I needed. Knowing you got a great deal helps you to enjoy your vehicle, which I absolutely love. The only feature I am not thrilled with is the gas mileage due to the fact that I commute quite a distance each day to work and gas prices are at an all time high.

best car made
By sarahashley425 on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

very good car. drives well, offroads well, lights on top are amazingly fun. everyone loves the look of the car and the feel of the inside.

Jeep Lib 04
By lwjb34 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

i absolutley love this vehicle... it handles very well. Your getting a very reliable SUV.

Renegade
By guillermo on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Seats tooooo small. Gas economy a joke. Sticker promises 17-21. You get only13-17. Air conditioners vents badly designed