2004 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
Finally back in the SUV saddle
By lazybear on 11/11/04 14:39 PM (PST)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Renegade for about 2 weeks now and couldn't be happier! My Liberty drives like a tank and I love it. I've always been an SUV girl at heart, first car was a Blazer Tahoe. I've been a sedan driver for the past 10 years and felt it was time to go back to an SUV. Having this truck makes me glad I did!

Only a jeep thing
By T-Dub on 08/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this Jeep. Its outstanding preformance and fun to drive. No other compact SUV can come close to the Renagade.

Great Jeep, Trail Rated is everything!
By Quatumron on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I owned a Sahara, wanted more comfort. And I recieved it, with the knowledge I could go where my Sahara preformed, and it did very well. Best move this year. Had sports cars but the road is your domain, this you can go almost anywhere. Love to ride in style and go off road as well in style. Best of both worlds. You can not lose with this small SUV.

Jeep Man
By Matthew W Odle on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I own a loaded Jeep Renegade now one year old. My family loves this Jeep although we dont care for filling up at the gas pumps. A few squeaks and rust spots on the wheels. Truly love this vehicle except for a few minor things.

Love it1
By niv on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle as a down grade from my new Overland, or at least I thought I was at the time. This Renegade is more stylish, loves having extras put on and it and attract lots of looks.

renegade
By jeepergirl on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

good car overall...very fun to drive

Fun for All
By Kirbside on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a Black Jeep Liberty Renagade in January of 2003. I have driven it for over a year and I am very pleased. It handles well, looks great and is fun to drive.

Blammo Good Jeep
By mmcevoy on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Almost 1000 miles on my new Liberty. Traded in as Escape for the Liberty. WHAT a huge difference. Escape feels like a tin bucket compared to the Liberty. Rides great, looks great. I get the oddest looks from friends and co-workers, who remark that it looks SO expensive. Renegade package is cool. Only downside is the Renegade rack doesn't fit in my garage.

Awesome
By Eddybauer1 on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

build quality is on par with Japanese, tight off road, no rattles, rides smooth on rough road. Switch gear feels solid, leather is of very good quality, vehicle just feels very solid. on par or better then a bmw x5 comparing interior trim.

Renegade Rating
By Buster Bailey on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Liberty Renegade is extremely rugged. It has a sporty feel with quick handling and response. The styling is cool and turns a lot of heads. The interior is roomy and very comfortable. The instrumentation is well placed and functional.