2003 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Straight Review

2003 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Straight Review
By jeepman18 on

2003 Jeep Liberty Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Jeep liberty 2003 V6 3.7L 4x4 This is an AMAZING vehicle! Ive read so many bad reviews on this and I have never had any problems with ine AT ALL! I have driven a wide variety of vehicles From Hyndaui accent to a Dodge Ram and this has to be my favortie! All these people ho say they have to replace their brakes every 4000 miles are full of crap! How many times do they slam on their brakes bc they werent paying attention to the car infront of them? Alot Im willing to bet on that.

I am so tired of people saying that the seats are uncomfortable and their legs fall asleep all the time.Well that may be true I am not calling anyone a liar but they are probably short 5'5 or 5'6 people whose legs barely reach the pedals. Im 6'4 and I have plenty of room in there and its a comfortable and spacious drive everytime.

I will agree the 16 mpg is putting a strain on my wallet and I but when you have a vehicle this awesome its hard not to make the comprimise!