Liberty 4x4 Limited
By Brent on
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I have owned my Liberty since April of 2007 (used of course). Purchased with about 51,000 miles. The only complaints that I have about it is that the stock tires on it are terrible even when the ground is just slightly wet. It is very dangerous and I think Chrysler shouldn't and should never again sell any of their cars with these tires. I'm having the tires replaced with Bridgestones, a much better tire than the Goodyears that come on it. In addition, when you are coming to a stop it is almost as if the car sputters or clunks I'm not too sure how to describe it. I'm thinking it is coming from the transmission and I hope this isn't going to turn into a problem. Overall a very stable vehicle.
Favorite Features
4x4, cold air condition, very warm heat, the color of mine (red), the alloy wheels, space, height off the ground and much more. I just wish it had a sunroof, I think the Limited edition should have come standard with a sunroof.
Suggested Improvements
Transmission problems, I seem to not be the only person with this complaint, along with the crappy tires that come on the car.