2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 3.7 4x4
By benjeep3 on
2003 Jeep Liberty Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have had this Jeep for over a year and traded up from older jeep Cherokee. replaced tires, battery and switch to AC in dash. Usual maint. costs. The only bad thing is the Gas MPG, but it is an SUV four wheel drive and that is why I got it. Wife has Toyota which gets around 38 MPG so makes up for my Jeep. I did research on this vehicle before I got it with history and previous repairs. Got great deal on it last year. No tow package but can get one installed for around 150.00. Fun to drive in summer and winter. Hate to fill it up but love the reliability and will have it paid of in about another year and a half. Wife drives it too sometimes.
Favorite Features
Reliability, features, handling on and off road. no major repair problems so far. AC works great and so does heater in winter. Privacy glass on Freedom model I have. I replaced lug nuts with all steel and got rid of stock casing ones. Plenty of cargo space and fold down seats work great. good visability except angles through A pillars and have to rememeber to look around blind spots. lift gate glass with tail gate good.
Suggested Improvements
Better MPG but it is what it is.