2003 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
My Liberty Rocked!
By Racheal on 03/29/08 15:24 PM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2003 Jeep Liberty, because it was cute, inexpensive, and had plenty of power. I disliked the gas mileage, I expected better mileage out of such a small SUV. I never had any mechanical problems out of it. Easter Sunday 2008 my 9 year old and I were hit on the driver side, we flipped and slid upside down for 75 yards. I fell in love with my Liberty when we both walked away without a scratch! The adjuster came out to see my Jeep and was amazed with how well the Jeep's top stood up to the wreck!

I love my Jeep!
By sugar00101 on 11/02/06 11:55 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Very easy to park, and I am bad at parking. Handles well. Very comfortable. Even after 12 hours of driving in one day, my back and neck was not sore like it would have been in previously vehicles owned. I have owned this Jeep for over 2 years now, and it has only been to the shop once for a battery change, and I put a lot of miles on vehicles. It is up to 90,000 and has a lot more in it. I would recommend this to anyone. Great get up and go, cold ac, I love the chrome accents, I wasn't 100% crazy about the body, but it grew on me quickly.

Outstanding!
By curtpenn on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Liberty for almost 1 year and 14,000 miles now. Only been in the shop once soon after we got it to adjust a few things (rear windshield latch needed to be tightened). I got about 13-14 mpg until around 7,000 miles (in town driving). Now always get 17+ around town. Love the design, rock-solid feel, and nimble handling. I have 2 kids near driving age and will strongly consider getting a used one for them in a couple of years. Couldn't be more satisfied.

liberty mania
By libertyhillumc.org on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my two wheel drive liberty. It takes me to all the places I like to go as well as off roading. I am amazed how a two wheel drive vehicle can climb! Acceleration is good but noisy. Fuel economy is to be desired but the overall performance is nimble. Did I mention the comfort of the back seat and the ease of parking?

i love this car
By missboobooghs on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

i love it, but it gets sucky gas mileage

Jeep :)
By Art Perez on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I didn't think much about Jeep when i first started to look for a smaller SUV. However, after testing a few others, I went to a Jeep dealer, and drove off the that day with my new Laredo. Two years later, I went to check out the Jeep liberty. Wow.. what a huge differance from my other Jeep, so i traded in my Jeep and all I really love to drive these days. I just bought a Hummer(H2) but I prefer my Jeep for around town use.

My Jeep
By AEWilliams on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Jeep Liberty. I enjoy it greatly. It is fun to drive and the exterior is very eye catching.

Gina's Jeep
By Snoopi on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was attracted to the Liberty because I liked the way it looked. Before I bought it, I drove many other small SUVs and found that I liked the way the Liberty felt when I drove it. I felt comfortable in the driver's seat.Even after driving it for over a year, I am still in love with my Jeep. My 14 year old is hoping I will pass it down to her when she turns 16. But only if her father will buy me a new one ...

I love my JEEP
By sailorgirl on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

After drving sports cars for years, I am enjoying the ride and comfort or my Jeep. The seats are comfortable and everyone love the chrome accents in the interior. Importantly, the power of the engine gives me a sense of safety and security and the height off the road allows for better visibility.

Happy Owner
By Bryan Johnston on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Liberty, and only second North American vehicle that I have ever owned, and fun is the only way to describe what I have when I drive this vehicle. I am 6'4" and 270 lbs, and I have plenty of room. The styling is great in and out, and the vehicle has plenty of power. The only thing that I have problems with is the low gas mileage. Other than that, it is a great vehicle.