2003 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
Love everything but the gas...
By heather on 04/26/08 16:35 PM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Absolutely love the Jeep! The ONLY thing I donít like about my Liberty is that is guzzles more gas than a bowl of chili can produce. Living in Texas and having a family of chili lovers, thatís saying a lot! I have to fill up normally twice a week. I only work 8 miles from home and donít do much traveling around as we tend to use my husband's Prius for everyday chores and still have a gad problem with the Liberty. I only get 14 miles to a gallon. NO LIEÖ check my bank account. Lol Otherwise itís an excellent car. I have 45,500 miles on it and unless gas prices go down anytime soon (canít see filling up my 14-16 gal tank at 5 bucks a gallon in this lifetime) then I plan on keeping my Jeep.

Great Car!
By PJChloe on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I've had this car for about 6months and I love it!! Its a great "looker" and rides good too. More room inside than I thought at first. When I laid the seats down, I was able to fit a recliner in there. It has great pick up when pulling out into traffic and can turn on a dime.

Jeep
By jd12540 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

A great looking car, with a solid ride and aggresive style. A great car for weekend drives and offroading.

2003 Reneade
By Erich Jeep on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Great Truck Overall!! The truck could be lighter, more fuel efficient, with better braking.

A GREAT CAR
By Giovanna on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my jeep Liberty renegade and it's so much fun to drive, it is a very comfortable car, a great sound system, it has amazing handling, and makes you feel totally in control of the road without being too huge & bulky. Even though it's a gas and mileage eater I absolutely love my car because all the other elements this car has to offer far surpass that. I can drive over a curb like a piece of paper ... he he....

Love My Lil 'Rene' !!!!
By Michelle Carbo on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I had a Saturn coupe- hated it!!! On my birthday on our way to go eat we saw the renegades- after dinner about 9 o'clock we went to check them out- that night we drove home in it- the next morning my husband asked if I liked it- I told him he could not get me out of it if he tried! I let him drive it a couple times a week- I love it!!! I have had it for almost 8 months and I love it!!!

New owner
By Wes O. on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I just picked up my Liberty Renegade yesterday. I absolutely love the vehicle. The leather seats are very comfortable and the interior controls are logically arranged. The seating area is every bit as large as my Ford Explorer Sport was. The exterior appearance is aggressive, without being overboard like the Avalanche. My only complaint was the difficulty in locating a Renegade with the options I wanted. I was unable to find one with antilock brakes in the Austin area and had to travel to San Antonio to find one. It was worth the drive. The 75 mile drive back to Austin was an absolute pleasure.